Dear Faculty & Staff Members:
From Thanksgiving to Hanukkah and Christmas to Kwanzaa, this is the time of year for planning events large and small. And you can plan any event, business, organizational, or personal, right here at UC Berkeley:
- Plan an event with ease by keeping your event local
- Enjoy sweeping vistas of campus, the Berkeley hills, or San Francisco Bay
- Create a custom event, catered to tastes from intimate dinners to noteworthy galas
- Support UC Berkeley
- Receive faculty and staff discounts
Our campus offers several events and catering organizations:
- Indoor and outdoor venues for campus departments and for the public, including Pauley Ballroom, Anna Head Alumnae Hall, stained-glass Tilden, the Campanile Esplanade, and many more
- Catering and party planning services available
- Venues from classic, historic Clark Kerr to the sleek, modern California Memorial Stadium
- Flexible catering, including to-go and delivery options, and party planning services
- Holiday menu and packages are available through Jan. 19, 2020. Holiday packages include plated or buffet dinners, with special seasonal menus. You can even add a hot-cocoa bar and cookie decorating station!
Finally, a reminder that Berkeley Art Studio’s annual Holiday Pop-Up Shop will take place from December 10–17: Mon.–Fri. from noon–10 p.m. and Sat./Sun. from noon–5 p.m.
This year’s Pop-Up will be held in Stephen’s Lounge, just above the main entrance to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Student Union. All items are handmade by artists from our Cal community.
As we enter the holiday season, we hope that you consider our campus services for your own special celebrations or spread the word to colleagues and friends.
Jo Mackness, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer, Division of Student Affairs
Bahar Navab, Interim Executive Director/ADOS, for the Student Union
Heidi Scribner, Executive Director, Housing, Events, & Facilities Services
This message was sent to all campus faculty and staff.
If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email access, please circulate this information to all.