The CUCSA Kevin McCauley Memorial Outstanding Staff Award acknowledges the exemplary contributions by policy-covered staff members in support of their fellow staff at the University of California. Eligible staff members hold positions designated as non-represented full time career staff. Previous award winners will not be eligible for three (3) academic years. Current CUCSA delegates, CUCSA leadership, or Staff Advisors to the Regents are not eligible.
The CUCSA Outstanding Senior Leadership Award is designed to recognize senior-level leaders at the University who are supportive and inclusive of UC staff, and encourage equity, diversity, and community. Eligible staff members hold positions designated as senior management per UC SMG policies. Previous award winners will not be eligible for three (3) academic years.
Instructions: To nominate someone for consideration, please send a written statement no later than February 16, 2017 to email@example.com that outlines your nominee’s excellence in each of the below categories for their respective award.
- Support of Staff (e.g., volunteering for staff events, organizing staff, providing for staff needs that are otherwise unmet by your campus.
- Communication with Staff (e.g., holding town halls or brown bag lunches for their staff, emails to the campus)
- Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Community (e.g., participating in specific events or forums to support equity, diversity, and campus community building programs)
- Support of BSA (e.g., volunteering with BSA, holding leadership roles in BSA-GC and/or committees)
- Support of Systemwide Initiatives that affect staff.(e.g., systemwide committee service, multi-campus initiatives)
- Support of Staff (e.g., recognition programs, attendance at staff events such as picnics)
- Inclusion of Staff (e.g., soliciting staff participation on campus advisory committees or search committees for executive positions)
- Communication with Staff (e.g., holding town halls or brown bag lunches, emails to the campus)
- Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Community (e.g., hosting specific events or foru to support equity, diversity, and campus community building programs)
- Support of BSA (e.g., meetings with BSA leadership, sponsoring staff-friendly events)
- Support of CUCSA (e.g., attendance at CUCSA events, inclusion of CUCSA delegates in activities)